Printing Your Wedding Program
Use Canva as a graphic design resource to have some fun with graphics and it's free to set up an account. Add your own photos and send PDF file to a local printer - I like to use Copyfast Printing in Scottsdale Airpark 480-860-9449. They are very particular about the quality of images and let you know if it is of high quality or not.
Or use Vistaprint - allow for 3 weeks to receive product so you are not waiting until the last minute.
Please before you send to printer, let Amy review it - send her a PDF copy to email@example.com
What the Program can have in it: (not mandatory - see sample images below)
- Officiant - Amy Stephens
- Names of family members, Names of Bridal Party
- Questions of the bride & groom as conversation starters for the guests who don't know each other. (if printing on both sides)
- Dual purpose for Wedding Ceremony and Dinner (print on both sides)
- Address of the couple for gifts not received the night of
- Thank you to the guests for coming
- Rememberance of those not with the family anymore
- Make sure font is large enough to read for all ages. (10 point for most, 14 if older attendance)
Order of the Service:
Add a start time for the ceremony, location and date.
- Greeting/Prayer (if you want one)
- Ring Exchange
- Announcement of Couple
Let people know the order of the evening events/reception:
Add times for this portion of your program so guests know what to expect.
- Hors d'oeuvres/Cocktail Hour/Gathering
- Cake (try to do within 1.5 hours of start time of dinner)
Sample of Programs to get your creative mind flowing:
If you would prefer to have a chalkboard sign available that can be saved or used for future events this is a wonderful option as well.
There are a few affiliate links on this page, meaning we will receive a referral fee.