This document outlines the services you have hired AZ Weddings by Amy, as your wedding officiant to perform your wedding ceremony. Payment will be handled at the bottom of this page by selecting the pay now button.
By selecting the 'Pay Now button' we are in agreement to work together in an honest business relationship and keeping lines of communication open of any changes that might take place.
My most popular package includes a complimentary consultation in Facetime, Skype or by telephone. It helps us get acquainted. We will discuss the ceremony outline to get started and listen to your ideas (and take notes) so everyone is comfortable. In fact, we can call, text or email as many times as necessary until the day of your ceremony. The Gold Package is paid in full to secure the date.
INCLUDES… • Complimentary preliminary planning appointment • An outline for creating your printed program • Any email or phone consultations • Personalize the ceremony • Perform ceremony on time at your location • Portable microphone (no speaker) • Turn in marriage license to the Maricopa County Recorder in Arizona.
If you have a situation where you need to reschedule or cancel the scheduled wedding ceremony; cancellation policy is within 2 months (60 days) of the scheduled wedding date to receive 50% refund. If ceremony is 59 days or less from stated Wedding Date then no refund will be applied.
If a future date needs to be scheduled, the sooner the better to get in on Amy's schedule.
If you are doing an elopement, full payment is upfront and no refunds as these are typcially planned under a months notice.
• Warning: A ceremony in full sun can cause dizziness or fainting. Hosted in cold weather, rain or full sun, the ceremony may be abbreviated. Consider having a water station and making the most of shade or providing cover when celebrating outdoors.
• Allow Amy to review any ceremony program before printing. She does not provide unity candles, sand. However here are some samples of items you can purchase and have available for your ceremony.
• Please do not include Amy in your count for the rehearsal dinner, reception or a flower arrangement to wear from the florist.
• Time is of the essence. On-time arrival is 30 minutes before the scheduled ceremony time. Amy will be scheduled to leave 40 minutes after the starting time agreed upon below. She cannot linger and will not be late for another event following yours due to a late start time. Contact Amy Stephens immediately to check her availability if you consider changing your location, date or starting time.
• If Amy is prevented from attending the date and time agreed upon below, an alternate officiant will be arranged or the fees paid will be refunded.
• Additional fee for Rehearsal Coordination; to be determined based on needs of the rehearsal and planning
• Additional fee for a ceremony more than 150 miles one-way from Amy's residence (includes all travel expenses).